Our academic programs are experience-based. That means they require some level of ministry or organizational responsibility that provides context for optimum learning. They’re designed that way.
Why? Integration is key to learning. Real world experience amplifies learning significantly… and the opportunity to understand and apply concepts within an immediate reality transforms concepts into competence. That’s the ultimate goal of learning… knowledge, character and skills that work.
You may already be involved in a ministry or organizational role that is an optimal platform for your desired Pilgrimage academic program… particularly if you are looking at a graduate program. That’s great! We can leverage it to optimize your learning outcomes. If not, check out the following organizations that have a history hosting academic interns…
- Cuyahoga Valley Church – Broadview Heights, OH
- Restored Church – Wilkes Barre, PA
- Solid Rock Bible Church – Plymouth, MI
- Arrowhead Bible Camp – Brackney, PA
- Camp Gilead – Polk City, FL
- Lake Ann Camp – Lake Ann, MI
- Skyview Ranch – Millersburg, OH
- Word of Life Camps – Schroon Lake, NY
- Crossway International Church – Berlin, Germany
- ABWE – Spain